- How to cook air fryer hard boiled eggs
- Tips to make hard boiled eggs in air fryer
- Will the eggs discolor in the air fryer?
- Do all air fryers cook at the same speed?
- Can you make hard boiled eggs in an air fryer?
Air fryer hard boiled eggs are a game changer. You may think it is strange to boil eggs in an air fryer …but trust me, they are fantastic.
Think of all the times in your week where you need to boil an egg? If you are the average person, more than a few times a week.
Much of it is a chore. You have to set timers and watch over them…it becomes quite the process. Eliminate all that with your air fryer. Air fryer hard boiled eggs are perfectly cooked…you would never know it is how you cooked them.
Obviously, this won’t be for everybody. You have so much choice when it comes to boiling eggs. You have specific appliances that boil eggs. Your pressure cooker will do the job for you and most people stick to their stove.
This method really helps those that don’t have a stove or want to leave the eggs to cook without supervision.
How to cook air fryer hard boiled eggs
The process to cook hard boiled eggs in air fryer could not be simpler. Follow this method to get the best results. There is no need to preheat for this method.
- Place your eggs into the air fryer basket
- Cook at 250F for 16 mins
- After cooking, place in ice bowl for a couple of mins
- Peel and enjoy
Quick tip: You can cook your eggs straight out of the refrigerator.
Tips to make hard boiled eggs in air fryer
The temperature and timings that are given above are based on a mid-range power air fryer. All air fryers cook at different paces so you really need to get to know yours properly.
If yours is a more powerful air fryer, reduce the cooking time by a minute or so. If the power on your air fryer is on the lower end, increase your cooking time.
With the air fryer hard boiled eggs method, there is no one correct process as there are too many variables involved.
If you are trying this hard boiled eggs in the air fryer method for the first time, I strongly recommend that you try it out with a couple of eggs to start with, That way if they are not cooked as you wished, you haven’t wasted a whole batch.
Patience is the key here…eventually you will find the balance of what delivers you the best air fryer hard boiled eggs.
Will the eggs discolor in the air fryer?
No, you should not be able to tell the difference. If you leave them in for too long, then they will go greyish inside. That is the same with any method you choose.
Do all air fryers cook at the same speed?
No, they are all different. That is why I always recommend that you get to know your air fryer. That way you can make marginal adjustments to cooking times and temperatures to get the perfect results.
Can you make hard boiled eggs in an air fryer?
Yes, and they are a great way to do it. Fast, clean and efficient with great results.
Let me know what you think…is there anything you do that makes your air fryer hard boiled eggs method more consistent? How do you cook your eggs in the air fryer?
Share your tips with us…leave a comment below.
See you soon…Jayne x
You might be interested in reading the following…
- How to Cook Perfect Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Meatloaf …That’s Amazing!
- How To Cook Perfect Frozen Chicken Strips In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges …That Everybody Will Love
- How To Make Air Fryer Hash Browns… The Best Way!
- Air Fryer Tater Tots… are Simply the Best!
- How To Cook a Frozen Hamburger in an Air Fryer… Ultimate Guide
- Frozen Pizza In Air Fryer… The Right Way
- Frozen Fish in Air Fryer …a Delight Awaits
- Frozen Corn Dogs in Air Fryer… A Real Treat
- Air Fryer Scallops …You Won’t Believe How Good They Are!
- Air Fryer Corn on the Cob …Made to Perfection
Since you are here…can I ask you a favor?
It would be really nice if you could share this image on social media…it’s just a couple of clicks for you but it means the world to me.
Thank you so much…
Watch the video here