- Why you should cook frozen pizza in air fryer
- How to cook air fryer frozen pizza
- How long do you cook a frozen pizza in an air fryer?
- Is frozen mini pizza in air fryer, a better solution?
- Can you cook frozen pizza rolls in air fryer?
- Do I need to use oil for frozen pizza air fryer method?
- For air fryer frozen pizza, does it take the same time to cook in all air fryers?
Why you should cook frozen pizza in air fryer
Frozen pizza in air fryer is delicious…fact. For those of you that have not even considered using your air fryer to cook your frozen pizza…I say think again.
For a busy household, frozen pizza is a godsend. Now, my household is busy, I work full-time and I have a brood of kids. They need feeding constantly! In most cases, I cook healthy nutritious meals but every now and again…I just want to throw a pizza into the oven. Sometimes you just don’t want to do anything more.
I make no apologies for it…I love pizza…and so do the kids.
Why is frozen pizza in air fryer a great solution? It’s simple. The unit is quite compact which means that the heat is not dispersed. The way an air fryer operates means the air inside it circulates rapidly meaning that whatever is in it cooks evenly…including the base. What you get is frozen pizza in air fryer that is evenly cooked…and importantly, properly cooked.
However, having said all that, if you have an air fryer oven you will have no issues fitting your frozen pizza in it. If you have a standard sized air fryer…there may well be issues. To avoid this problem, I buy mini pizzas which allow me to cook a few at a time. They are also the perfect size for a quick snack.
How to cook air fryer frozen pizza
If you follow this process, you will get great results from your frozen pizza;
- Preheat air fryer to 360° F
- Place onto the middle rack
- Cook for 9 minutes
- Check it is cooked thoroughly
Quick tip: make sure that the air has room to circulate, it’s important for it to cook properly. If you want a crusty base, I suggest spraying some cooking spray onto the bottom of the pizza.
How long do you cook a frozen pizza in an air fryer?
It really depends on the size of the pizza. If it is a large pizza, it could take up to 10 minutes but smaller pizzas may take 7 – 8 minutes. It really depends so once you put your frozen pizza air fryer, check it after 5 minutes to gage how long it will take.
Is frozen mini pizza in air fryer, a better solution?
It is the better solution if you have a small air fryer as it is the only ones that will fit. If you have an air fryer oven, then you will not have this issue.
Can you cook frozen pizza rolls in air fryer?
Yes, it is exactly the same principle as a normal pizza. You should have no issues with this. I have written a full post about pizza rolls here.
Do I need to use oil for frozen pizza air fryer method?
No, you do not need to use any kind of oil. However, if you want a crusty base, putting cooking spray or oil on the base of them helps to make it crusty.
For air fryer frozen pizza, does it take the same time to cook in all air fryers?
No, all air fryers have some variance in them…in temperature and cooking time. You therefore need to get to know your air fryer to gage whether you need to turn the temperature up or down, or increase or decrease your cooking time.
Let me know what you think…is there anything you do that makes your frozen pizza in air fryer different? How do you cook the perfect air fryer frozen pizza?
Share your tips with us…leave a comment below.
See you soon…Jayne x
Since you are here…can I ask you a favor?
It would be really nice if you could share this image on social media…it’s just a couple of clicks for you but it means the world to me.
Thank you so much…
You might be interested in the following posts…
- How to cook a frozen hamburger in an air fryer…Ultimate guide
- Air Fryer Tater Tots… are Simply the Best!
- How To Make Air Fryer Hash Browns… The Best Way!
- Air Fryer Sausages… The Quick and Easy Way
- How To Cook a Frozen Hamburger in an Air Fryer… Ultimate Guide
- Air fryer hot dogs done the right way
- Frozen Corn Dogs in Air Fryer… A Real Treat
- The Perfect Frozen Mozzarella Sticks in Air Fryer
- How to cook perfect air fryer frozen French fries
- Reheat Pizza in Air Fryer… Like a Boss!