- How to cook frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer
- How long to cook frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer?
- What if my mozzarella sticks are not crisp?
- Do I need to preheat my Air fryer before I cook my Frozen mozzarella sticks?
- Can I thaw out my frozen mozzarella sticks o cook them quicker in my air fryer?
So, you are looking to make perfect frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer…well you have come to the right place.
The convenience of frozen mozzarella sticks cannot be under estimated…a perfect little snack for unexpected guests, a little something to nibble on while you watch your favorite show or even little snacks at parties.
When you throw in the fact that they can be made in your air fryer…it’s a win/win all round.
The problem with frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer is that many people get them wrong. They either come out under cooked or they lack that crunch that makes mozzarella sticks such tasty snacks.
In this post, I will show you how to make the perfect frozen mozzarella cheese sticks in air fryer. You wont look back…they will be perfect.
How to cook frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer
Learning how to cook mozzarella sticks is easy…it’s just a matter of getting your technique right. If you follow the method here…perfect mozzarella sticks await!
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F
- Put the mozzarella sticks on top rack, make sure air can circulate
- Spray with cooking spray or place a tablespoon of oil in the base
- Cook for 6 minutes – check after 5
- Leave in slightly longer if you want them crunchy
If you follow this method, you will be serving some wonderful treats to those around you.
How long to cook frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer?
You need to leave them in for at least 6 minutes but check them after 5 to see how they are progressing. If you want them a little firmer, leave them in a little longer.
What if my mozzarella sticks are not crisp?
You simply need to leave them in a little longer. Also, check that you are cooking at the right temperature. You can turn up the temperature towards the end to crisp them up.
Do I need to preheat my Air fryer before I cook my Frozen mozzarella sticks?
Yes, you should always do this. It is the same principle as a conventional oven…you don’t start oven cooking from cold. The same applies to the air fryer…pre heat it and the cooking results will be better tenfold. Your mozzarella sticks will look so much more appetising too.
Can I thaw out my frozen mozzarella sticks o cook them quicker in my air fryer?
No, you should always follow the manufacturers recommendations and cook from frozen. Thawing them out means that they wont taste quite right. The alternative is to make your own…they are simple to do but also means that they are also healthier.
Let me know what you think…is there anything you do that makes your mozzarella sticks different? How do you cook the perfect mozzarella sticks in your air fryer?
Share your tips with us…leave a comment below.
See you soon…Jayne x
Since you are here…can I ask you a favor?
It would be really nice if you could share this image on social media…it’s just a couple of clicks for you but it means the world to me.
Thank you so much…
You may be interested in reading about the following air fryer cooking methods;
- How to cook a frozen hamburger in an air fryer…Ultimate guide
- How to cook perfect air fryer frozen French fries
- Air fryer hot dogs done the right way
- How to cook perfect frozen chicken strips in air fryer
- Frozen chicken wings in air fryer…the secret revealed!