- How to cook frozen corn dogs in an air fryer
- How long do you cook frozen corn dogs in an air fryer?
- Are frozen mini corn dogs in air fryer cooked for the same time?
- Can you cook frozen corn dogs in an air fryer?
- Do I need to use oil when I cook frozen corn dogs in an air fryer?
- What’s the perfect condiment to eat with corn dogs?
What better way than to bring back memories of the carnival than breaking out the frozen corn dogs in air fryer…yes, the air fryer, the perfect way to cook them.
People have a love hate relationship with the humble corn dog…I err on the side of hate but my husband more than makes up for that. He absolutely loves them.
Now, corn dogs are not something I want to make but buying them frozen is a perfect solution. The kids love them too so being able to cook them quickly when they are hungry is a god send. The air fryer is perfect for this. It cooks quickly and evenly, making short work of them even when they are frozen.
I am keen to ensure that my family eat healthily. Frozen corn dogs in air fryer does actually contribute to that because an air fryer uses less oil, if at all. This means I am not adding any calories into their food. This is something I always consider.
Frozen corn dogs in air fryer makes perfect sense…let me show you how to make them perfectly.
How to cook frozen corn dogs in an air fryer
If you follow this process, you will transform your frozen con dogs into the perfect treat;
- Preheat your air fryer to 390F
- Place corn dogs into basket
- You don’t need to add any oil…but you can if you wish
- Cook for 7 – 8 minutes – check they are cooked through
Within 10 minutes, you will have a great snack that your kids will love!
Quick tip: Don’t place the corn dogs on top of each other in the air fryer…they need room for the air to circulate.
How long do you cook frozen corn dogs in an air fryer?
Corn dogs take between 7 – 8 minutes to cook in an air fryer depending on the size. You should always make sure they are thoroughly cooked, if they look under cooked, put them back in the air fryer for another minute and check again.
Are frozen mini corn dogs in air fryer cooked for the same time?
Given they are smaller, they may take less time to cook. Put them in at 390F for 5 minutes and see if they are cooked. If not, put them back in for another minute and check again.
Can you cook frozen corn dogs in an air fryer?
Of course, you can. I think that cooking frozen corn dogs in air fryer is the best way to cook them. You can cook them in a variety of ways which makes them versatile. I always find that the microwave gives them an unpleasant texture. The oven cooks them nicely but compared to an Air fryer, it takes longer and is more expensive to cook. You can deep fry them but the calorie count will go through the roof. The Air fryer is the best way of cooking frozen corn dogs.
Do I need to use oil when I cook frozen corn dogs in an air fryer?
No you don’t, however you can give them a quick spray of cooking oil if that is what you like.
What’s the perfect condiment to eat with corn dogs?
The traditional condiments are tomato ketchup and mustard sauce. However, live a little…experiment. You never know, taste combinations can really surprise you.
Let me know what you think…is there anything you do that makes your corn dogs different? How do you cook the perfect frozen corn dogs in air fryer?
Share your tips with us…leave a comment below.
See you soon…Jayne x
Since you are here…can I ask you a favor?
It would be really nice if you could share this image on social media…it’s just a couple of clicks for you but it means the world to me.
Thank you so much…
You might be interested in reading the following…
- The Perfect Frozen Mozzarella Sticks in Air Fryer
- How to cook a frozen hamburger in an air fryer…Ultimate guide
- How to cook perfect frozen chicken strips in air fryer
- How to cook perfect air fryer frozen French fries
- Air fryer hot dogs done the right way
- Frozen Pizza In Air Fryer… The Right Way